August 25, 2009

Here safely!

Hi everyone! I dont have too much time because I am at an internet cafe in Florence, but I wanted to let everyone know we made it here safely. Cinque Terre was soooo beautiful!! Florence has been amazing as well...we leave tomorrow morning to head back up to Genova on the train. Then we fly to Madrid where will we meet our program directors and the other students. We will spend a couple days in Madrid and a couple in Toledo, and then we will be heading to Granada! We meet our host families next Monday, Aug 31st. Im really excited to see what life is going to be like in Granada and meet my host family. We have had many adventures so far...but I dont have enough time to write about them now. I will post pictures as soon as I can! Love and miss you all!!

Ciao!!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment