August 18, 2009

Bon Voyage!


Jill, Maura and I with the cards Maura made us!




Jill's sister Bri, Jill, me and Angela by Deanna's pool!


Best Friends :)


Tomorrow is the big day! I have to be at the airport at 5am for my flight that leaves at 8am. We leave from LAX and fly to Toronto, Canada. Jill and I have a long layover in Toronto. We will finally arrive in Madrid around 11am on the 20th. Then it's off to Italy for a week :-) I can't believe it is actually happening! It feels really surreal right now, I am not sure it is sinking in yet. I am really excited, but a little nervous as well! I will post pictures of Italy as soon as I get back to my computer at the end of the week (My computer will be locked in my big suitcase...which will be locked up in lockers at the Madrid airport).
My best friend Deanna threw me a going away "Bon Voyage" party this past Saturday at her house. It was really nice to say bye to all my friends. The pics above are from the going away party! I hope all is well with everyone! Keep in touch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment