September 29, 2009

The Travel Bug :-)

Hello everyone! I hope this blog finds you all well! I am leaving tomorrow afternoon for Dublin and Paris...I can't wait! Tomorrow after class we will take the bus from Granada to Madrid. Then from Madrid we fly to Dublin and spend two days there :) We are going to an Irish dance show at a pub in Dublin on the second night, so exciting! After Dublin we are flying to Paris and staying there for 3 days! We are staying with a friend of a friend in Paris...it will be so nice to save some money. On October 6th we fly back to Madrid and take a bus back to Granada. We start school the next day, so I have a feeling I will be a little bit tired on the first day of classes ;) I will post pictures and write about my trip as soon as I get back!

xoxo,
Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment